Childcare Training Overview
Embark on a rewarding journey with our comprehensive childcare training course, equipping you with essential skills, knowledge, and practical experience to nurture and support young minds effectively.
Course duration: 26 weeks
- Induction to Childcare
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Communication and Partnership Working
- Safeguarding Children
- Keeping children safe, healthy and well
- Support children’s personal care and nutrition
- Supporting children’s development
- Support children’s play learning and development
- Context principles and values that underpin practice
- Understand the range and purpose of early years services and legislative frameworks linked to delivery
This Childcare training course is designed to help you build the knowledge and skills needed when working with children and covers a diverse range of job roles and occupational areas in children’s settings, including early years. The qualification serves as the required qualification for all new practitioners for registration and regulatory requirements in Northern Ireland.
You could complete further study such as the Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Care Learning & Development Northern Ireland, or progress in roles such as childcare/nursery assistant, teaching assistant, childminder, health play specialist, family support worker, early years teacher.
Sign Up For Childcare Training
Sign Up Today for our Childcare Training with the form on the right and we will assign one of our navigators to contact you.