SIA Licence Course Overview
The Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence in Door Supervision was designed for people who want to work in the security industry, specifically door supervision. It is a structured programme of learning and education resulting in recognised qualifications that encourage personnel to be effective and professional in their role. It was also designed to ensure that door supervisors have the appropriate knowledge and skills to help reduce risk of harm to themselves and others while performing their security role.
SIA Course Duration: 8 days
Location: Can be delivered on site in respective partner sites with cohort of 12, also option to amalgamate with other partners. If not onsite it will be at SSE Arena at Eventsec offices in evenings.
SIA Licence Course Content:
- Unit 1 Principles of Working in the private security industry
- Unit 2 Principles of Working as a Door Supervisor in the private security industry
- Unit 3 Application of Conflict management in the private security industry
- Unit 4 Application of Physical intervention in the private security industry
- DAT 1 forms are not a requirement, however, if you have begun this process and wish to continue that is fine.
- ID docs are required and are essential prior to course commencement, ID requirements attached.
- A passport size photograph is needed.
- Right to work permit where applicable.
Sign Up For SIA Licence
Sign Up Today for our SIA Licence Courses with the form on the right and we will assign one of our navigators to contact you.