Classroom Assistant Overview
Embark on a rewarding journey in education with our Classroom Assistant Training Course. Gain essential skills and knowledge to support teachers and empower students in a dynamic learning environment.
Course Duration: 28 Weeks
Awarding Body: NCFC CACHE
Provider: People 1st
Location: On site in respective partner sites with minimum numbers of 12, partners can also amalgamate, otherwise will be online.
Classroom Assistant Course Content
- Understand how to safeguard children and young people
- Support health and safety in a learning environment
- Understand how children and young people develop
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Schools and colleges as organisations
- Support children and young people during learning activities
- Support positive behaviour in children and young people
- Support English and maths skills
- Support the use of ICT in the learning environment
- Support assessment for learning
- Engage in personal and professional development
The Classroom Assistant Training course is suitable for anyone who is passionate about helping young people to reach their academic potential. Level 3 Teaching Assistants play a major role by working closely with pupils and supporting teachers by helping to manage their workloads.
The qualification provides the knowledge and skills required to meet the support needs of primary, secondary, and special needs schools.
A good standard of written English is required
This is a work-based qualification and is suitable for those already volunteering as learning support staff in schools or who for those willing to undertake a placement in a suitable school environment.
Sign Up For Classroom Assistant Training
Sign Up Today for our Classroom Assistant Training with the form and we will assign one of our navigators to contact you.